Terms and Conditions of Mawada
This is a legal agreement between you (as an individual) and the Mawada that governs your limited, non-exclusive and terminable right to use the Mawada App (the "Application") and all services provided therein.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not login and can't use the service offered in our app. By using the app, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms, conditions and laws.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Your use of the app constitutes an acceptance of the modified Agreement in which all terms and conditions automatically apply at the time you use the Service. We will provide you with advance notice of modifications by posting a notification on our app and you agree that such notification is sufficient.
General Terms and Conditions of app
- The member shall be a Muslim aged 18 or over.
- Your goal in the app is to get acquainted for the sake of a legal and valid Matrimony and not for any other purpose.
- it is prohibited to login for the purpose of a temporary relationship, friendship, extramarital sex, sighe, temporary marriage, or customary marriage is prohibited.
- The username of the member shall be good and respectful, appropriate to the nature of this Islamic app. It is forbidden to use comic, superficial or disrespectful names.
- It is forbidden to enter a means of communication or a contact number within the username or personal details. They should not be shown to members, as this details is for the administration only.
- It is prohibited to use the app for any criminal offence under the law in the country in which you are located. You may not seek help of any kind, nor defame, insult or cause harm in any way whatsoever.
- The app is for personal use only. So, no organization has the right to use it.
- Any person has the right to have only one active account on the app. You may not register more than once. Violation of this condition will result in all of your accounts being blocked.
- Lying, exaggeration and misrepresentation of personal details exposes the owner to be blocked directly without prior notice.
- The subscriber should not write superficial, humorous or sarcastic statements in his profile.
- It is prohibited to write or share any content that contains sexual or violent phrases, words, or suggestions intended to cause panic or shock the reader.
Terms of messaging in the app
Communication between members is via internal messaging in the app only. It is prohibited to use means of communication outside the scope of the app. All members shall adhere to values and morals in their internal messaging. If it is proven that one of the members has committed any violation, his membership will be terminated without notice.
- Any use contrary to the general terms of the app is prohibited.
- The internal correspondence shall be adhered to through the app only.
- It is forbidden to request any means of communication for the purpose of conversation outside the app.
- It is prohibited to send any means of communication outside the app under any circumstances.
- When messaging , it is forbidden to use any phrases, words or sexual innuendos in an indecent manner, which causing panic and shock to the addressee.
- It is prohibited to send a message to mock or abuse the member’s data in any way, or to ask him to do an act in violation of the law.
Our app allows users to save their photos within the app. No one is allowed to view the photo without the permission of its holder. The photo's holder shall determine the powers of person who can view his photo.
- The photo shall be your real photo and not a photo of celebrities, for example.
- The photo shall be respectful and appropriate to the nature of the Islamic app.
- Any inappropriate photo will be deleted and the user who uploaded it will be blocked.
- The photo is only accepted after it has been reviewed and approved by the administration.
Terms of subscription to the paid service in the app
- Mawada shall provide a detailed description of its subscriptions to the paid service. Accordingly, it is assumed that the purchaser has reviewed the subscription of his choice and was satisfied with it before making the actual purchase. Knowing the foregoing and on this basis, the Buyer may not withdraw after purchase or submit any request for a refund of the subscription price.
- If you have evidence regarding your non-use of the subscription to the paid service, you are entitled to a refund of its price after the administration approves your request.
- As a free member, the paid service subscriber shall respect this agreement and have no right to violate any term therein.
- In the event that a subscriber's membership in the paid service is terminated as a result of violating one of the terms of this Agreement, he will not have entitled to demand a refund of part or the whole of the subscription amount.
- In the event of the app service interruption and if this interruption was programmed by our choice, the paid service subscriber has the right to claim compensation for the interruption period. In the event that the app stops completely and is canceled forever for any reason, he isn't entitled to claim any compensation.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the content, including but not limited to text, software, audio, photos, video, design, graphics or other materials contained in this app (Content), is protected by copyright unless otherwise expressly stated. All content is owned or licensed by Mawada.
- We have the right to modify or remove any content from the app, including details entered by Members that may violate this Agreement or be inappropriate or offensive to the app
- The app reserves the right to delete some members' content or even terminate its registration if the app has not been used for more than two months, in order to maintain the seriousness of the app.
- The app is not responsible for the accuracy of the details and information recorded or published by subscribers
- Mawada deals with other companies and third parties (Service Providers) to provide technical services for the app. You hereby agree that such transactions are acceptable. In addition, we may enter into agreements with third-party vendors for the Service and with payment companies to allow the purchase of our Services with currency and local payment systems.
- To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (unless another method of contacting us is specified in this Agreement or in any other separate agreement in the context of a possible update to these Terms of Service)