- You communicate with us in other relevant ways
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up for one of our services, or when you contact us to obtain information about us or our products and services.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. You shall notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect certain information automatically when you visit, use or navigate our Services. This information doesn't reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language, information about how and when you use our Services and a number of other technical information. This information is primarily necessary to maintain the security and operation of our Services. It is also necessary for the purposes of our internal analytics.
Like many companies, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Why do we collect and process your information?
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our services:
- To facilitate the creation and login of an account, as well as the management of user accounts. We may process your information, so that you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in good standing
- To protect our services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services secure, including monitoring and preventing fraud.
- To preserve and protect the interest of the individual. We may process your information as necessary to preserve or protect an individual's vital interests and prevent any harm to them.
When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We may need to share your personal information in the following cases:
- Transfer of the app: We may share your information upon or during any merger, financing or sale of the assets of the company that owns and operating the app or transfer all or part of its services to another company.
How long do we maintain your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business to process your personal information, we will either delete or conceal that information, or, if that isn't possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store and isolate your personal information from further processing until deletion is possible.
How do we keep your information safe?
At Mawada, we have strict and reasonable technical and security measures intended to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, we can't promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to collect, illegally access, steal or improperly modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our servers is at your own risk. You should only access our services in a secure environment.
Do we collect information from non-adults?
We don't knowingly collect data from persons under the age of 18.
What are your rights?
If at any time you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you may:
- Log in to your account and choose "Modify My Account", so that you can update or delete your account.
- Contact us using the contact information previously provided.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default. If you don't prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or decline cookies, knowing that this choice may affect certain features or services we offer.
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you review, update or delete the details we collect from you?
Depending on the laws in force in your country, you may have the right to request access to, change or delete personal information we collect from you in some circumstances. To request a review, update or deletion of your personal information, please visit: https://www.mawada.net/contact.asp